Thursday 25 July 2013

Day of Moguls

Today was the day of moguls it was very scary and really made my heart pump. I found it fun which was the best result. I have done moguls before but not in interschools so that was scary. I came 9th Izzy came 3rd and all together our team came 3rd.  I did well for my first time in interschools but I could of done better. We got into nationals which is held in Mt Bulla in Victoria. I have never skied there before so I am excited. I love interschools but I have a long week ahead and 3 comps left. After the comp my coach Dougy took me out to look at the Skier X course and I was skiing to a Tbar and I got hit by a heavy skier who crushed me and hurt my back and my shoulder. Hopefuly I can have more fun in interschools tomorrow in Alpine.

Wish me & my back good luck
Good night Skiers












No comments:

Post a Comment