Sunday 21 July 2013

Addicted to snow

If you have read my poll it asked you what is your favorite ski resort well I have got my vote that is Steamboat Springs Colorado. I go there every ski season and I have been going since I was four it has great snow and great people. Every single day I use my season pass it has never gone to waste. I tellemark, cross country and alpine you name it I have tried them all.

The top 5 places ski (references: Family, friends)
1. Steamboat, Colorado (Me)
2.Telluride, Colorado (Izzy)
3. Vail, Colorado (Mum)
4. Aspen, Colorado (Clare & Grace)
5. Whistler, Canada (Aunty)

So if you would please put your vote into my poll the winning resort will go on to my list to ski one day. When I do ski that resort I will give it as many stars I think it should get out of 5.

Thxs for reading!
By Paris
My sister Immie, the amazing Billy Kidd (Steamboat Olympian) and me! We got to forerun the 39th Annual Cowboy Downhill. Photo thanks to Steamboat Resort! I hope we get to do it again this year! (hint hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment