Wednesday 11 December 2013

Merry X-mas

Christmas is just around the corner and I am very excited I hope you are to. Christmas is my favourite time of year. It is all about spending time with family and celebrating the birth of christ. As you can see christ is the first part of Christmas.

My teacher this year once lived in another country that doesn't  celebrate Christmas so her family couldn't get a Christmas tree. So she went to the trading market and she found a box that said mas tree on it. The people who ran the whole trading market used to like to cross out parts of words on packages. So they crossed out the Christ in Christmas. From then on she put it in all her classrooms at Christmas time and all the students call it the Mas tree.

I love decorating the Christmas Tree. This year we may have broken a few decorations but the tree looks really pretty. I love all the lights we even have a flashing star at the top!

 I would just like to wish EVERYONE Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.
From Paris and the Whole McMahon Family.






No comments:

Post a Comment